Have your Juice & go AWOL....A Way Of Living
Make A Contract With Us
- When you place an order with us, you are making an offer to buy goods. We will send you an e-mail to confirm that we have received your order.
- Once you receive the e-mail to confirm that we accept your order, a contract has been made between us.
- In the unlikely event that the goods are no longer available, or that we have made a pricing mistake, we will advise you of this. You will not receive an e-mail confirming acceptance of your order, and there will be no contract between us.
- Images of products on this website are for illustrative purposes only. Your goods may vary slightly from the image shown on the website and will not include any of the pictured accessories, unless stated in the specification of the goods.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on this website. However, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the actual goods.
- Whilst we try to be as accurate as possible, all information provided is approximate and is provided in good faith.
- This contract is covered by English law.
How To Place An Order
- You can use our website to place an order by selecting the product(s) you wish to buy and adding it to your basket. Items you do not require can be removed from your basket at any time.
- Carriage charges will be shown prior to you placing your order.
- You will be required to pay for the goods in full at the time of ordering.
- We use secure payment facilities for online purchases. You can pay for your order by Visa & Mastercard.
- Promotional prices only apply during the period stated.
- All prices quoted on our website are in UK pounds.
- Once your order has been confirmed, changes may not be possible or may incur additional charges or delays.
- Once your order is complete we will notify you of the dispatch date.
- Ginger Juicer pressed juices are dispatched via DPD on a 24 hour service. livery charge is applicable to all orders. A variable surcharge will apply on premium delivery services and certain postcodes.
- After our juices are pressed, they are frozen using a sophisticated instant freezing process. This way, all the fresh produce that’s packed into the bottle lasts a long time and maintains its pure taste. We pack the juices in a special cooling liner to help your cleanse stay cold and fresh until it has reached your doorstep. When the juices arrive, they should be frozen or semi-frozen. Simply put them in the freezer to refreeze until you’re ready to cleanse!
- CBD ordered will be shipped via Royal Mail Recorded Delivery. Produced in Holland but dispatched from the UK.
- All parcels are instructed to be left safe or delivered to the door.
- However on some occasion when the incorrect instructions are provided, the delivery driver may return the item to the depot
- and it may as a result be destroyed due to its perishable nature. The Ginger Juicer cannot be held responsible for loss or damage of deliveries once they have been correctly left as per your instructions or if your instructions are insufficient or unclear and the product is returned to the depot.
- In the event that your delivery is stolen from your doorstep or specified delivery place, or damaged in transit, we do not accept liability and will offer compensation only at our discretion.
- We cannot be held responsible for any changes to delivery made by the customer directly with the courier, we have no control over the delivery after this point and therefore cannot accept responsibility for the products if they perish or become damaged or similar.
- If any products are delivered damaged or they are not consumable due to them being off or sour, the customer must inform us within 12 hours. Replacements or refunds will not be issued to goods which have later expired but have not been informed to us within this time frame.
- The Ginger Juicer currently deliver to Mainland UK. We are unable to process orders to Europe and Ireland at the time due to the nature of the product.
- For deliveries in the Highlands and Islands, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to check delivery time scales based on postcode.
- It’s wise to check with your doctor before undertaking a juice programme. Please ensure that you have no allergies, or any other reason which may preclude you from doing the juice diet such as: underweight, anaemic, Type 1 diabetes, taking any prescription medicine, kidney failure or severe liver disease. You are advised to speak with your GP prior to undertaking a juice programme, if you choose to continue, you do so at your own risk. You must advise The Ginger Juicer of any food allergies.
- The Ginger Juicer is a qualified Natural Juice Therapist however he is not a doctor and can not be held liable for any adverse reactions.
- All juices are unpasteurised.
- Ingredients Include Allergens: Almond nut milk, celery. Produced in a factory which also handles other nuts and sesame seeds. THESE JUICES ARE NOT SUITABLE FOR THOSE WHO SUFFER WITH A NUT ALLERGY.
- Some sail through the process easily, but you need to be prepared for perhaps some less pleasant side effects. Please don’t worry about these as they rarely last more than 24 hours. Following the The Ginger Juicer guidelines for preparing for your diet will help to minimise these. Some possible side effects may include:
- Furry tongue
- Mild nausea
- Important: If you do become unwell or experience any severe symptoms, please do not assume it is the juice diet, you may be suffering from something unrelated. Consult your GP immediately
- Do not exceed CBD dosage unless otherwise advised.
- Important, Do not use our CBD if pregnant or indeed carry out a Juice Cleanse.
Storage Of Your Juice Programmes
- Our juices are freshly made and then frozen, they should be kept in a freezer until use. We recommend freezing the juices on once you have received them and defrost the night before use.
- If still frozen in the morning put in a glass of warm water.
- All cancellations must be received 48 hour before your delivery date. We will then of course refund your payment.
- Due to the nature of our business we cannot accept cancellations during the 48 hours prior to your delivery. Cancellations must be made in writing by the person who made the original booking.
- Full payment must be received in full prior to your purchase being dispatched.
- We accept the following methods of payment:
- All major credit and debit cards through our merchant services provider Truevo Payments.
- Cash as payment in person.
- Due to the type of product and nature of our juice programme (perishable goods), we cannot offer a refund unless goods are faulty or not as described on the website.
- If refunding our CBD the product must be unopened to receive a full refund, the item must be returned within 3 days of recieving.
- If the product is defective or damaged there is a full warranty period of 3 months.
- Your refund will be processed within 30 days. If you are not entirely satisfied, please contact us at email@example.com.
Complaints Handling Procedure
- We welcome all feedback to help us in improving our service here at The Ginger Juicer. If you have a complaint regarding any aspect of The Ginger Juicer, please contact us immediately. We will endeavour to respond to your comments within five working days and we would hope to resolve any issues within 30 days.
- All designs, text, graphics and their selection and arrangement on this site are the copyright of The Ginger Juicer or its content providers. As a visitor to the The Ginger Juicer site you are licensed to copy electronically or to print portions of this site for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of materials on this site without The Ginger Juicer prior written consent is strictly prohibited.
How We May Use Your Information
- We will use the personal information you provide to us:
- To supply the products to you;
- To process your payment for the products; and
- If you agreed to this during the order process, to inform you about similar products that we provide, but you may stop receiving these communications at any time by contacting us.
- We will only give your personal information to other third parties where the law either requires or allows us to do so.